There are many reasons why, as a business owner, you may consider installing security guard huts in your workplace. For example, it could be a precautionary measure, or you may have had an incident that has led you to search for ways to improve your security. Whatever it is, there are extensive advantages to choosing guard huts to upgrade and refine your security, whatever industry your business falls into.
We’re exploring the fantastic security advantages of implementing guard huts into your workplace, as well as explaining how the experienced and knowledgeable team here at Flintham Cabins can help you choose the right one for your company.
Where Can Security Huts Be Used?
Businesses in a long list of industries could benefit from security guard huts, for example:
- Construction sites. Expensive and dangerous equipment is kept on a construction site at all hours. As a business owner, you must ensure that you have every security measure in place, including security guard huts. These act as a safety hub for overnight security staff to monitor activity and for the daytime security staff to remain when workers are active on the site.
- Car parks. As well as the safety aspect for car park customers, the guard huts are a great way to monitor traffic to and from the site. This helps staff keep the car park from overflowing, causing traffic accidents and frustrated customers.
- Sports events. These are lively and often rowdy events that need the highest security, so installing security huts should be a priority for the event organiser. We have security guard huts in London available to hire for big events in the capital.
- Industrial yards. An industrial or commercial yard or land will require round-the-clock monitoring to protect vital equipment or stock for construction, storage or warehouse. A security cabin offers your site security the space to keep out of the cold night weather and act as a central base.
- Festivals and music events. Much like sports events, festivals and music events are a place of lively activity and can become dangerous if visitors lack security. Choosing a security guard hut for your festival helps establish a safe space for visitors to stop by if they discover something wrong.
The Benefits of Security Guard Huts
As leading providers of site cabins for hire, we firmly believe that a security guard hut is exactly what your business needs to improve its security. There is an extensive list of benefits for installing these huts for both the business owner and the clients, customers, or visitors to your workplace; let’s take a look.
Can Be Used as a Deterrent
One of the main reasons business owners choose to install security guard huts in their workplace is to deter criminals from entering their sites. Whilst security cameras are small and easily concealed, security guard huts are apparent, often brightly coloured with lights and signposts. It has been proven that just the visibility of these security guard huts is enough to deter criminals from entering a site, as it is clear that the area is being closely monitored by security staff, and it wouldn’t be worth bothering with. This works particularly well for construction sites and industrial estates, where security could observe through the night.
Improved Working Conditions for Security Guards
A guard hut is a place for security staff to work. This means it is much more than a shelter – it should be well equipped with communication equipment, rolling security camera footage, and everything else staff need to do their job efficiently, giving them the best chance of keeping their environment safe.
Not only this, but security work often involves long days and nights on your feet. It can become an exhausting job and one that staff could become sick of if not looked after properly. As a business owner, you are responsible for ensuring your security staff are comfortable and happy with their workplace environment. Choosing mobile welfare unit hire for your employees gives them a chance to work comfortably and safely.
Easily Transported Wherever You Need Them
Another fantastic advantage of security guard huts for your workplace is that you can transport them wherever needed if you choose a portable option. For example, if you own an events company, you can easily move your hut to your next event, providing your security staff with a place to work from. Additionally, if you are working on a large-scale construction project, you can transport your security guard hut to wherever it is needed on the site. This allows for the proper security measures to be in place wherever you need them, eliminating the chance of security staff being too far away if a problem arises.
Provides a Customer Service Base
As well as protecting your security staff, as a business owner, you are also responsible for the welfare of visitors to your workplace. For example, at a sports or music event, you must have clearly signposted security huts for customers to attend if they need assistance. A staff member should always be operating at the guard hut, allowing those who need it to find someone to help them. In addition, if security staff are approached at other areas of the venue and must not leave for safety reasons, they can direct people to the security guard hut where they can be assisted.
Our security guard cabins are the ideal solution to help improve security in your workplace. We have a great selection of huts to choose from made from durable, plastic-coated steel that will do its job and look the part while doing so. Contact us to find out more and learn how we can help your business’ security thrive.